POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Find the Easter Egg : Re: Find the Easter Egg Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:18:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Find the Easter Egg
From: bluetree
Date: 27 Jan 2008 13:20:01
Message: <web.479ccb3761577883b72b7b3e0@news.povray.org>
The idea was to do an image, where a humans brain would see more than the simple
given picture.
To make a face/object, which isn't there, but would be translated by our brain
to an image...
Ah, not very well explained. Sorry. I wanted to use one of our evolutionary
skills, which would save us in wilderness... ah, wrong... ok...  :-)
I'll try to follow all your advices and then ask you again? Would that be okay?
Again thank you very much for your help!

Regards

            bluetree